Don't forget to check out the classic Fred The Clown strips at the bottom of the page. Updated every Tuesday to Friday.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Added a new feature

I just added a new feature to this blog found at the very bottom of this page. Go ahead and take a look see. This has been done in order to promote scrolling down and for people to see the older posts and at the process encouraging them to read those too. Plus it also promotes the work of one of my favorite artists that is Roger Langridge. I plan to do a Talent Spotlight entry on him too in the future.

As always, I bid you to enjoy! Party Hat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That script won't work for myspace. :(

Westside Goth said...

so moore and gaiman are huge in Japan? personally, i think moore and gaiman are alright. but i'm not a huge fan of neither man. i'm a grant morrison guy myself.