Don't forget to check out the classic Fred The Clown strips at the bottom of the page. Updated every Tuesday to Friday.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Misty Ghost of Childhood Fears, Heh!

I must admit the title was witty taking it from the lyrics of the actual song itself. I must admit also the second time around that Bruce Dickinson is like my most favorite heavy metal vocalist ever whether it was his solo efforts or his time with Iron Maiden.



I have seen quite a few AMVs at YouTube but this so far had attracted my attention the most. I must say I'm impreseed with the editing skills of Szi Szi,the fellow who made this video. The scenes actually followed the lyrics somewhat and is timed well with the beat and rhythm of the song. Hope you are as amused with this as I was.

I'm in a bit of a music appreciation streak as of late. Expect more of the same later.

No comments: