Don't forget to check out the classic Fred The Clown strips at the bottom of the page. Updated every Tuesday to Friday.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Personally for me this is one of the most wonderful times of the year even if it truly has been heavily commercialized. Every Christmas season I feel like a child again and even if not true, I feel that at least for one day everything is all right in the world. I just like the atmosphere.

To all my friends and readers here I greet you a happy holiday no matter what your cultural background is, I just hope you enjoy it.

I was planning on making a theme for the entries this year highlighting Christmas stories that I liked from different media, whether they be animation, comics, movies or storybooks. I even asked a few friends to contribute with their own selections. Alas time did not permit it as I became too busy this December to properly organize it. I feel tired but still comfortably happy regardless simply because of the season and I wish the same to all of you, after all 'tis the season to be jolly.

I'll just save doing reviews for A Very Charlie Brown Christmas and the likes next year and instead just give you two easy listenings for this one.



10 comments:

David Bird said...

Maligayang Pasko!

addison said...

Haha thanks David! :D

amulet88 said...

Requesting the blog owner Sports news updates, football news, watch football online every day. Click now !! เทียบ ราคา บอล ส เต็ ป

Godness said...

Nice post Thank you for your post Illusion Connent | ข่าวเกม

tonybangjak69 said...

This article is very well written. Please share. Thank you.
tonyban12.bloggerswise.com

best4you said...

Follow the promotion of five-star hotels at good prices. โปรโมชั่น

edok69 said...

This article is very good. We would like to leave a good article. To read more articles, click here >>>
รุ้ทัน ทุกเรื่อง
รวมข่าวเด็ด
ข่าวเด่น เลขดัง
ข่าวดัง หวยดัง
ส่องข่าว ส่องเลข

Nolarich said...

Sports daily news updates. บทความแนะนำที่น่าสนใจ

ทริคดีๆ

garin said...

Your article is great. Come in, read my stuff, click.
188betgroup
daymanjesus
แทงบอล ออนไลน์

independent said...

I want to try to come in and read new articles because it is a knowledge base. เคล็ดลับ การแทงไพ่ บาคาร่าออนไลน์

http://ufabetvip.net/
http://ufabettip.net/