Don't forget to check out the classic Fred The Clown strips at the bottom of the page. Updated every Tuesday to Friday.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Monster Art!

3 pieces of monsters I drew while bored. Well actually the orange tentacle guy was an entry for an online design your own kaiju contest years ago for a tokusatsu site. It won me a 2nd place prize! The others were done out of boredom, I'm planning on doing more of this in the future. I like designing monsters it seems.

I would have posted this suckers back in October for my supposedly 2nd year of horror theme posting in anticipation of Halloween, but alas my old computer crashed and I only managed to buy one late November.

Click the images for a bigger view of the pic. Enjoy!



8 comments:

Shiro said...

Awesome!

Johhny Mnemonic said...

The last one looks like he has a bunch of flaccid carrots growing out of his head, but I still like it. :p Great stuff all around!

coachmatt said...

The second monster that you posted is my favorite of the three, by far. I can't really explain why at this time, but when I look at it I want to read something about it the most. The colors are nice as well.

David Bird said...

Wow! I want more!

trachman said...

Just added page to my favorites

meowok said...

It's a carrot monster! :D
I like the second one best, though. Nice job!

GreG A said...

I love these! Something about the style reminds me of The Tick, though.

Anonymous said...

Very well done. I love all three personally. Keep up the good work.